Monday 1 May 2017

VirtualizationAdmin.com - Monthly Newsletter - April 2017

Since July I have been writing a newsletter for VirtualizationAdmin.com, and I figure it is about time I let's all my other social media readers know about it. I know, sometimes I suck at self-promotion, but I will post the summary each month to the blog going forward so if you don't subscribe you might check out the newsletter if there is a topic or two of interest. So let's kick things off with the intro to the April 2017 newsletter.

Hello and welcome to the next edition of the VirtualizationAdmin.com newsletter. I’ve picked a couple of topics in the news this month by looking at some new developments at FSLogix where they have a solution focused on Office365 users. VMware has an upgrade out for customers that add some enhancements to their server virtualization platform. After the articles of the month, I will look at hypervisor security since I think there is some work to be done in this area.

Read more at: http://www.virtualizationadmin.com/newsletters/monthly-newsletter/virtualizationadmin-com-monthly-newsletter-april-2017-16510.html

No comments:

Post a Comment